Best in the Business
Your company’s best interests in mind
ECS provides you with all the resources and professional expertise needed to help streamline system management and support functions at an affordable price. Using our advanced processes, tools and methodologies, we deliver excellent services that are tailored to your needs. We will help you turn your IT systems into an effective and efficient component of your growing business.
A company’s technology organization should support its business strategy, not constrain it. ECS focuses first on the strategic needs of clients’ businesses to determine the technology capabilities needed to support their long-term goals. We help companies confidently address technology-related decisions and ensure their IT organizations and operating models are agile and effective, equipping them to cut through the noise of fleeting technology trends to create enduring results.
We believe in helping companies become profitable, making each day productive and stress free by creating a healthy IT system. Running a successful business is exciting, nothing can dampen that excitement more than IT problems, we bring your excitement back. To us a healthy working environment is having IT that just works and knowing that there is a caring team at the end of the phone if something goes wrong. Productivity is enhanced when your IT works for you not the other way around. If something does go wrong, causing frustration, good communication is vital.
Outsourced IT Services
What are the benefits of fully managed IT support?
- Free IT consulting – Using our knowledge, we seek to provide you with expert advice and understanding to help you bring IT in line with your business needs.
- Insightful proactive monitoring service – In remaining proactive it allows us to see a problem before it arises. Thus alleviating downtime.
- Dedicated Service Delivery Manager – One of our effective and useful team members are dedicated to your account, they will handle all planning and management objectives.
- Jargon-free – We offer step by step explanations of the services we provide, in a language that anyone can understand.
- Unlimited remote support – utilising this gives you peace of mind in an emergency, direct person to person support with our expert technicians, on demand telephone and ticketing support and regular service updates.
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance – With proactive and expert technicians we notice a problem before it arises, by installing the latest patches and updates, and ensuring your environment remains virus free, we can assure our users they are in safe hands.
- Cloud managed services – By looking after our customers through cloud management it reduces service delivery time, flexibility, granular visibility of available resources and provisioning control.
- Escalated SLA (response) times – Through a negotiated and mutually accepted agreement we improve customer service levels, define procedures, document and audit support requests and produce reports
- Technology Consulting
IT Strategy & your current business technology
We are aligned to your business goals
Businesses just like yours are continuously trying to transform their business models to address changing customer needs, consolidate market positions and to expand into new segments and geographies. Moreover, globalization, digitization, shift in economic growth regions, changes in energy costs and adoption of newer technologies across industries are changing the dynamics of business faster than ever before. These changes in marketplace dynamics call for changes in business strategy and models.
ECS’s Business IT Solutions help you come up with an operating model that delivers the desired business outcome at all scales. Our operating models are simple, flexible and resilient, helping you grasp business opportunities while also optimizing cost and productivity.
When you come on board with us here at ECS we provide you with a dedicated Account Manager. It is their job to work with you, sourcing the best deals, the best tech and the best route forward for your business to grow and maximise turnover through your internal processes.
Let us help you plan for the future:
- IT Strategy: Technology helps companies transform themselves and grow their business. ECS helps clients that are embarking on growth or change that is heavily technology-dependent to identify the optimal future state of IT, aligned with business needs, and then jointly develop an implementation blueprint.
- IT Performance Improvement: Underperforming IT negatively affects business performance. ecs works with companies seeking to address their IT efficiency problems to not only reduce costs, but to improve and develop capabilities that enable innovation and agility.
- IT M&A: Technology-related synergies are key to successful mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and separations, but too often they are overlooked early in the deal. We help companies plan and manage the changes in their systems to accommodate changes in business structure.
- IT Project Effectiveness: ECS helps clients maximize the business results from major technology initiatives. We help businesses evaluate the case for investment, set up projects for success—or place current projects on the right track—to ensure they capture value when implementing new systems and programs.
- Rebooting IT: Many companies face a mismatch when it comes to the ability of their IT to fulfill increasing customer expectations. Our experts help companies transform legacy IT to win in a digital environment using proprietary benchmarks, diagnostics and a detailed and tested approach that helps to transform the existing IT operating model.
Remote Monitoring & Maintenance
RMM & Proactive Support:
With ECS’s fully integrated managed IT services model, you can double your tech utilization, scale your business and tap into new revenue opportunities.
Other providers may offer you remote monitoring and management, but none can offer peace of mind like ECS. Our platform allows us to easily backup, monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, mobile devices and other endpoints for our clients.
But monitoring endpoints is only half of the equation. To take the pressure off of your staff and help you focus on growing your business, ECS delivers full problem resolution by supporting all endpoints with our designated helpdesk support team. This unique and industry-leading combination allows us to deliver an unparalleled end-to-end managed IT services solution that instantly improves your tech utilization.
Other RMM functionality includes alerting, automated recommendations, remote control, scripting, patch management, antivirus software, and reporting.
How do I submit a support request?
Ensuring our clients are offered the best possible support is of great importance to us. This is why we have setup the necessary means for you to submit your support requests through our help desk team. It is essential to follow our guidelines, as this will get you the right support at the right time. We ask our clients to evaluate and assess how urgent their issue is and submit a support request appropriately. Please see below for a small breakdown of how to submit your request.
EMAIL SUPPORT: email@example.com
PHONE NUMBER: 0131 467 9999
Remote Support: Once you have submitted your ticket for help desk support a technician may ask to remote onto your workstation to assess the issue for themselves.
Ticket by Email: This is the easiest and most effective option. All non-urgent requests should be submitted into a ticket format and will be actioned by our technicians within your SLA agreement times.
Phone Support: All business-critical issues, and issues affecting more than 1 user should be submitted via a phone call. This will allow our team to prioritise your request.